Webinars Hosted and/or Sponsored by Library Development
Upcoming Webinars [ See also Archived Webinars]
The Critical Partnership: Public Library Trustees and Directors, by Gerald Nichols
- Edge NY Webinar for Public Library Systems, February 5, 2014 (mp4 video; 36 minutes)
- E-Rate Webinar, (or MPEG-4 Movie ) December 13, 2013, hosted by the New York State Library and E-Rate Central; Win Himsworth of E-Rate Central, presenter.
- Basic Library Law for Trustees, November 8, 2013; Jerry Nichols, editor of the Handbook for Public Library Trustees of New York State and Director of the Palmer Institute for Public Library Organization and Management; Long Island University.
- Impact Survey, October 24, 2013; Samantha Becker, Research Manager for the U.S. Impact Study at the University of Washington Information School.
- Freedom of Information and Open Meetings Laws for Libraries, (or MPEG-4 Movie ) September 9, 2013; Bob Freeman, Executive Director of the New York State Committee on Open Government. 75 minutes.
- What New York's Librarians Need to Know about New York's Health Benefit Exchange, August 29, 2013; NYLA e-Institute webinar co-sponsored by the New York State Library (NOTE: The complete slides from the webinar are available as a .PDF; to view the webinar, you will be prompted to enter your name and e-mail address.)
- What Every Trustee Should Know, by Gerald Nichols, June 11, 2013
- Regents Reform Agenda and the Common Core, by Lawrence Paska, May 28, 2013
- Best Practices: Workforce Development Services in Your Library, February 26, 28 & March 6, 2013