Central Library Directors March 12, 2008, Meeting
[NOTE: Bold items below are new]
- Report of the Meeting; also available in .PDF [ ]
- Roster of Central and Co-Central Library Directors; also available in .PDF [ ]
- Central Libraries in the 21st Century: A Long Range Plan; also available in .PDF [ ]
- Excerpts from Library Systems in New York State; 1989 (King Study) [in .PDF [ ] only]
- Articles from The Bookmark [in .PDF only]
- "Central Library Development Aid in New York State [ ] ," By Edith E. Estabrooks. February 1970.
- "Toward a Definition of the Role of Central Libraries in Public Library Systems [ ] ," By Ronald L. Lagasse. Spring 1980.
- Systems with City * Libraries (Chart)
- New York State Laws and Regulations of the Commissioner of Education pertaining to Central Libraries
- Library Funding, State Aid and Grants in New York State (State Aid charts)
- Central Book Aid / Central Library Development Aid Guidelines
- Meeting the Needs of All New Yorkers: Library Service in the New Century -- the final report of the Regents Commission on Library Services
Plan of Service and Budget Application Links, By Public Library System: Brooklyn | Buffalo-Erie | Chautauqua-Cattaraugus | Clinton-Essex-Franklin | Finger Lakes | Four County | Mid-Hudson | Mid-York | Mohawk Valley | Monroe | Nassau | New York | Nioga | North Country | Onondaga | Pioneer | Queens | Ramapo Catskill | Southern Adirondack | Southern Tier | Suffolk | Upper Hudson | Westchester