This month's public floor exhibit features some choice Adirondack Mountain items from the Manuscripts & Special Collections unit of the New York State Library, as follows.
- An early 1900s poster titled "The Adirondacks for Complete Vacation Joys," signed D. C. Lithgow.
- Seneca Ray Stoddard's 1882 edition of his Map of the Adirondack Wilderness, hand colored.
- The Adirondack Picture Map (circa 1920), produced by E. A. Knight and printed by the Lake George Printing Co.
- Map of Adirondack Canoe Routes, prepared in 1919 by the Conservation Commission, State of New York, Division of Lands and Forests.
- Also from the Commission, Map of the Adirondack Mountains and the St. Lawrence Reservation (1927).
Display Case 1
Display Case 2
Display Case 3