- download black-and-white and color logos for Summer Reading at New York Libraries
- download color logos for Summer Reader online registration links
- iron-on transfer for t-shirts, etc.
Templates and Bookmarks
Flyers and Brochures
- 2013 Summer Reading at New York Libraries Fact Sheet; also in .PDF (1.29 Meg)
- TeenNY Facebook page flyer (.PDF only [307k])
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries and the Common Core; also in .PDF (147k) -- New!
- Summer Reading at New York Libraries Reaches Persistently Low Achieving (PLA) School Communities (also in .PDF -- two-sided, color [246k] )
- Public Library Trustees (in .PDF [1.24 Meg])
- Educators: Help your students improve skills through reading during the summer months (in .PDF [177k])
- Help your kids succeed in school! / 10 Easy Ways to Get Children to Read This Summer (in .PDF: two-sided [232k])
- Easy Ways to Grow a Great Reader (early literacy tips for parents) (in .PDF [141k]); also available in traditional Chinese (in .PDF [162k]), and Spanish (in .PDF [120k])
- 2013 Early Literacy Partner Manual [ .PDF format only; 1.26 Meg]
- 2013 School Library Partner Manual [ .PDF format only; 4.03 Meg]
Summer Reading at New York Libraries is funded through the Federal Library Services and Technology Act, with funds awarded to the New York State Library by the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services. The New York State Library is a program of the Office of Cultural Education in the New York State Education Department.