Annual Reports for Library Systems
The Library System Budget Applications for 2012-13 are now available for public library systems, reference and research library resources systems, and school library systems.
Before You Start
- The new version of Collect is supported on both MAC and Windows operating systems. Collect is best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Firefox 1.5 or higher, and when the screen resolution is set at 1024 x 768 or higher.
- You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher loaded on your computer to print the application and FS-20s.
To download it for free, go to <http://get.adobe.com/reader/>
and follow the instructions.
- Bibliostat Collect is a web-based product and is limited by the speed of your Internet connection, the
speed of your computer processor, the amount of RAM on your computer, and the number of users on the server. Sections
with a great number of questions and a great deal of data take longer to load than others.
- Important: When you see the [Please Wait...] at the top of the page, do not click your mouse.
This may result in the loss of data. Wait until Bibliostat Collect has finished loading.
You will need the system's username and password to log into the site. This is the same username and password
that is used to access the software to file annual reports. If you need your username and password, please contact Jeffrey Kirkendall at 518-486-1330.
For software problems, please contact Informata Product Support at 1-866-785-9935.
Click here to go to Bibliostat Collect -- The new version of Collect is supported on both MAC and Windows operating systems. Collect is best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Firefox 1.5 or higher, and when the screen resolution is set at 1024 x 768 or higher.
Annual Report for Library Systems [Public Library Systems: January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011;
3Rs: July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012;
School Library Systems: July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2012]
Required Forms: Authentication of Application for State Aid
- Public Library Systems:
- State Correctional Facility Libraries [ Word 329k| .PDF 27k]
March 15, 2013 -- asm