Requesting speakers for your PCC media events
You can request speakers for your PCC media events. Please see the message from NTIA below:
NTIA has an online way for you to request NTIA speakers for specific events. You can submit your request at the NTIA Speaker Request web page. You will be asked for the following information:
- Organization Name:
- Type of Organization:
- Event Name:
- Location of Event:
- Date(s) of Event:
- Summary of Request (Describe desired topic for speech/presentation and format [e.g., speech, panel, etc.]):
- Is the Event Open to Public?
- Is There an Admission Fee?
- Is the Event Open to the Press?
- Expected Attendance (Estimated):
- Contact Name:
- E-mail Address:
- Phone Number:
- Upload an Invitation (Optional)
Please let Elizabeth Carrature know when you submit an invitation.
This document in .PDF [134k]