New York State government information and resources on Disabilities.
- New York State Website at WWW.NY.GOV - There are links to resources on disabilities in several subject areas, including Consumer Information, Education, Family, and Health.
- New York State Commission on Quality of Care and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities (CQCAPD)
- Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped, NYS (CBVH)
- Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- Education Department (NYS)
- Family Assistance, Department of
- Health Department, Disability and Health in New York State
- Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, Office of
- Special Education (VESID, NYS Education Department)
- Talking Book and Braille Library (NYS Education Department, NYS Library)
- Temporary and Disability Assistance, Office of (New York State Department of Family Assistance)
- Vocational and Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities (VESID) (NYS Education Department)