New York State government information and resources on Complaint Departments.
- Consumer Information
- Attorney General's Office
- Banking and Lending Institutions - NYS Banking Department, Consumer Help and Information
- Center for Consumer Health Care Information - NYS Department of Health
- Education Department
- Housing and Community Renewal
- Human Rights, Division of
- Insurance Department, Information for Consumers
- Judicial Conduct, Commission on - See "Filing a Complaint"
- Medicaid Inspector General
- Public Service Commission - Complaint filing and dispute resolution. The Public Service Commission "is charged by law with the responsibility to set rates and ensure that adequate service is provided by New York's utilities."
- Real Propertry Services - Equalization & Tax Levy Distribution (Rate Complaints)
- State, Department of