Children and Family
New York State government information and resources on Children and Family.
- See Family resources, part of WWW.NY.GOV.
- Office of Children and Family Services - Information includes Adoption, Child Protective Services, Foster Care, Hot Lines, Child Care, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Family Health Plus, Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped.
- County Departments of Social Services - A list of addresses, phone numbers, and Web site addresses of the county departments.
- Department of Family Assistance
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Department of Health (Child Healthcare Plus)
- Division of Criminal Justice Services - NYS Missing and Exploited Children Clearinghouse
- Council on Children and Families - "to improve and strengthen services to children and families provided at the state and local levels by public and private organizations."
- NYS - Kids' Well-being Indicators Clearinghouse - "a tool to gather, plot and monitor NYS children’s health, education and well-being indicator data in order to improve outcomes for children and families."
- NYS Touchstones -"Data that focuses on the health, education and well-being of New York’s children and families..."