New York State government information and resources on Aging.
- Aging (at WWW.NY.GOV)
- NYS Office for the Aging Home Page - Information includes how to find help, find Local Offices for the Aging, explore aging, employment and training opportunities, resource links (includes data and research statistics), resources for Families, Health Insurance Information, Counseling and Assistance (HIICAP); Guide to Senior Housing, aging well, long term care ombudsman, a Senior Citizen Resource Guide, and more.
- Senior Drivers (Information from the Governor's Task For Safety)
- CDTA STAR Bus Service
- NYS Epic Program (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Program)
- Senior Citizens Insurance Resource Center (NYS Insurance Dept.)
- Helping Seniors (NYS Attorney Generals Office)
- Talking Book and Braille Library (New York State Library)
- Empire State Senior Games