New York State Government Information
- New York State home page - Access information on New York State Government. Browse topics such as business, education, health, toursim and more, or search NY government sites.
- NYS Agencies and Publications
- New York State Agency Databases - Searchable information maintained by New York State Agencies on a variety of topics.
NYS Legislature (Senate and Assembly)
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Senate
- New York State Legislative History information from the New York State Library:
- New York State Constitution - from the New York State Department of State
NYS Judicial System (NYS Unified Courts System)
Unified Court System - the main resource for information about New York's courts.
New York State Law Reporting Bureau - The agency responsible for publishing the decisions of the New York courts in the Official Reports. The searchable Legal Research Portal links to many legal resources.
- Selected Law Resources - The Library's collection of web sites useful for law research.
- New York State Lawyers Fund for Client Protection
- Local Government in New York State - Links to local government information, from the NYS site.
- New York City - The Official New York City web site.
- State Government Web sites - Links to the web sites of the 50 states, from the federal USA.gov site.
For questions related to a particular New York State agency, please contact the agency directly:
- Contact Information for State Agencies (New York State web site)
- Public Phone Directory - NYS Government Listings - The directory includes listings of organizations and individuals.
For questions about this page, please e-mail the State Library's Web Administration.