Instructions for Changing Your PIN
To change your PIN number:
- Go to our online catalog.
- Enter your borrower card number and current PIN in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to log in to your account.
- From the Search the Library Catalog page, click on My Account.
- On the My Account page, select User PIN Change.
- On the User PIN Change form:
- enter your User ID and current PIN. (PINs can be from 1 to 10 characters in length and consist of any combination of letters and numbers.)
- Enter your new PIN number; re-enter new PIN number,
- Click the Change PIN button.
If you have any questions about this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.