NYS Regional Depository Information - For Selective Depository Libraries in New York State
- Guidelines for Disposal of US Depository Documents
- New York State Library needs list - List of items known to be missing from NYSL. Check this before submitting offer lists.
- Offers Lists - Current offers from NYS selective depositories.
- Directory of New York State Selective Depositories - Includes new 2012 congressional districts and contact information.
Web Sources of Interest to Depositories
Note: Resources listed below are not part of the New York State Library web site.
- FDLP.GOV: Federal Depository Library Program homepage.
- FDLP Shipping Lists: Shipping lists in several formats from FDLP. Begun in FY 2001.
- Enhanced Shipping List Service: HTML versions of GPO shipping lists (from SUNY at Buffalo and the FDLP). This service can be used to generate labels for shipping list items.
- Documents Data Miner 2: A collection management tool for federal depository libraries. It combines files of the List of Classes, Item Lister selection profiles, and Federal Depository Library Directory. Also contains a searchable GPO Shipping List feature.
- Toolbox for Processing and Cataloging Federal Government Documents: This collection of tools and guides is intended to serve both new and experienced library staff who process and catalog materials distributed through the Federal Depository Library Program. In order to assist users in decision making, the Toolbox describes and compares the resources listed. This web site was created by the Cataloging Committee of the ALA Government Documents Round Table.
- Needs and Offers List: Nationwide list for exchange of depository publications.
Electronic Discussion Lists
- FDLP News and Events: All depository libraries should subscribe to receive official announcemnts from the FDLP. See subscription box on right side of page.
- NYSDOC Electronic Discussion List
- GOVDOC-L E-Mail List - Users Guide
- DocTech-L: E-Mail List for information regarding technical processing of Government documents.